May 14, 2014

  • Jaguar Refuses To End His Beef With Prezzo

     
    Jaguar is one of the hottest acts in East Africa. And if anyone tells you different, slap them and tell them God's Chosen Blogger is infallible! I said Jaguar is one of the hottest acts in East Africa and if you don't believe me, just check how much he commands per show and how packed his shows get.

    And what of Prezzo? That name is known from here to Western Africa. That name is known down south in the and of Mzanzi. So is their long standing beef. But Prezzo was recently attempted to reconcile with Jaguar on a Tanzanian TV show during an interview with Ayo TV. In the interview, Prezzo said -and I quote- "I want to make it clear that I have no beef with Jaguar and I am willing to work with him if the opportunity arises."

    When Jaguar was reached for a comment however, he poured cold water on the notion by saying, "Making peace in an interview is a good strategy for Prezzo. Afterall, if you can't beat them, join them. However, if he thinks he is going to work with me, he must be daydreaming."
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Copyright @ 2013 Michapo | Kisiwa cha Habari.